Residential Shredding Services
We Provide Residential Document Shredding With Minimal Preparation, On-Site When You Need It.
Why choose scheduled document shredding?
Hiring Southland Shredding as your professional shredding partner means you will enjoy these efficient highlights:
• Shredding sensitive documents helps protect you from identity theft
• Saves room
• Efficient and convenient
• Peace of mind
• Residential shredding contributes to environmental sustainability
Here’s How Our Residential Shredding Service Works:
Quote and Scheduling
When you contact Southland Shredding , our friendly customer service representatives will provide you with a quote based on your specific shredding requirements. They will assist you in scheduling an appointment for a date that suits your convenience.
On the scheduled date, our shredding professionals will arrive at your residential location with our specialized shredding truck. The shredding process takes place right at your doorstep, ensuring maximum security and convenience.
You will have the opportunity to witness the shredding process via video monitors mounted on our shredding truck. This allows you to ensure the secure destruction of your confidential documents.
Certificate of Destruction
Once the shredding is completed, Southland Shredding Company will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction. This certificate serves as proof that your documents have been securely and irreversibly destroyed, ensuring your peace of mind.
What Documents Should I Shred?
Individuals should shred any of the following items they no longer need:
- Financial documents-bank statements
- Cancelled or unused checks, tax returns
- Insurance forms and records
- Legal documents-wills, contracts
- Medical records
- Credit card documents-receipts, statements, offers
- Deceased family member records
- Customer lists and personal information
- Company sensitive information-management reports and strategies, human resource data, price lists, bids and proposals, marketing information
- Government classified information
- Any confidential information you do not want in the hands of the wrong people
By leveraging residential shredding services, you can protect your personal information, maintain legal compliance, and enjoy the convenience and peace of mind that comes with securely disposing of sensitive documents.
Southland Shredding thinks green, and we recycle 100% of the materials we shred.
Other services You Might Be Interested In...
If you only have a few files or boxes, take advantage of the convenience of dropping off your material at our Ontario headquarters for destruction.
*More than 20 boxes? Please call to schedule an appointment
Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 4:00
Friday 9:00 – 3:00
1131 North Hellman Ave.
Ontario, California 91764
Service is the Difference
Contact us to book your secure document and product destruction